Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I am Brilliance

I am going to be a lead in a hit broadway play soon.

I have realized one of those things that have been blocking my progress, somebody that I had fallen in love with years ago has affected me so deeply that whenever I used to dance that love came to mind...

I never thought that I would be affected by a first love when it came to my art but I think I realized through talking to a really good friend about it that I had let it go....I felt like for a long time I would put part of me on hold for that first love...actually I know I did 


I wouldn't give my all to anything because I felt like it was to painful to give your all and not have enough....


I realized that i did the same process of holding a piece of myself for other people I deemed more important than myself....but I shouldn't believe that anyone should come before me.

I should always be number one....why hold yourself for someone that does appreciate your worth... And wouldn't you be doing a disservice to those you care about if you always held back your brilliance

I have an immense amount of talent and now I am not afraid to use it In any form necessary ....I am back and I am stronger than ever, I will not allow my resolve to be shaken again.

I will not wait to fight the bad things that come to stop me, simply because I refuse to allow any obstacles to stand in my way

My road is clear and my goals are set and. Nothing will be able to stop me because I am fucking amazing.

I am passionate about everything I put time into and this time I will put 1000% of my energy into my art

No more promises to be broken I will write my primary goal at the top of every blog i do starting today

Watch out world, because Khalyle is here and I don't give a flying rats ass what you think I can't do because I know I can.

I am brilliance in it's true form.

No comments:

Post a Comment